Protect your people and your business from costly, sometimes fatal, injuries due to falls or falling objects. Our team of safety netting experts has more than 90 years of combined experience in designing and manufacturing synthetic safety mesh systems for industrial material handling. Rack-Depot offers numerous stock and unlimited custom configurations in material handling netting solutions to prevent and contain hazardous falls.
The cartnets offer a reusable containment system to protect product in busy, high traffic warehousing and distribution environments. Our Barrier and Partition netting solutions, Rack and Pallet Guard systems, and Conveyor Guard products help make your material handling operations safer and better protected against product damage.
- CartNets® are an environmentally friendly alternative to shrink wrap,
- InCord is the industry leader for safety netting solutions for industry. We give you fast quote turn-a-rounds and competitive prices and fast lead-times. Our professional and experienced staff is prepared to assist you create a precise custom netting system to prevent falls and product loss.
- We supply a small mesh netting that is cost effective and easy to install for Barriers and Partitions in warehouses and distribution centers.
- Our Rack and Pallet Guard, and Conveyor Guard netting systems come in different mesh sizes and weight bearing loads. No matter what size, length or special requirement, we have the right Sure-gard™ net to fit the job.
Our leading-edge, OSHA-compliant safety netting is . . .
- Proven: It has been dynamically tested under the supervision of an independent engineer using rigorous ANSI A10.11 test standards and methods for fall protection. It passes the toughest industry tests with flying colors!
- Resilient: It stretches to absorb shocks and loads, then returns to its original shape.
- Versatile: It comes in three weights—light, medium, and heavy—and a variety of mesh size openings. We have many color options at no additional charge. It can be custom manufactured for any application.
- Resistant: Low maintenance and high quality. Our netting stands up to the elements and tough working conditions.
- Complete system: We supply all the hardware and components needed for a engineered, turn-key installation
- Installation: We can provide expert installation by factory trained personnel.